Wollongong Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day: Our On Road Towing Course takes place in Wollongong south of Sydney on the NSW South Coast. This one day towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and caravan or trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
Wollongong Caravan Towing Course
The Caravan Towing Course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post trip inspections
Need a caravan for the Wollongong Caravan Towing Course? No worries we can supply a hire van for $150, please advise trainer after booking.
This course is also suitable for all types of trailers from Camper Trailers, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers. Note, there is no off road component in this course.
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA3001 Drive and manoeuvre trailer
- TDTB897B Carry out inspection of trailer
- 1 Day
BASE PRICE shown is for up to 2 Trainees.
Other Caravan Towing Courses include: