Sydney Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson, Bundeena : Our 90 minute Stand Up Paddleboard lesson is the perfect start into the popular sport of Stand Up Paddle Boarding. Learn basic SUP techniques and safety with one of our qualified instructions and then afterwards enjoy an hour at your leisure practicing your new skills.
Sydney Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
- Introductory group Stand-Up Paddle Boarding lesson for 30 minutes
- Hire of top brand stand up paddle gear
- Paddle in one of Australia’s top SUP locations - Bundeena
- ASI Accredited instructors and established reputable business
- Magnificently located in a waterfront picnic area complete with free bbq facilities to make a great day out!
- Extra 1 hour gear hire following lesson for you to put your new skills to the test
- All equipment supplied; boards, paddles, safety equipment.
- Shower and changing room facilities.
What to Bring:
- Water bottle & water (1 litre)
- Hat, Towel, Change of clothes,
- Sunscreen, Snacks
- No previous SUP or surf experience is necessary
- All participants should be competent swimmers and reasonably fit.
- Minimum age limit is 13 years and maximum weight is 120kg.
- 1.5 hours (includes 30 mins of tuition followed by 1 hour un-assisted SUP hire)
- Enquire with us for dates although they usually occur fortnightly on a Saturday morning.
- This is a 1.5 hour session. 30 minutes of tuition followed by 1 hour un-assisted fun.