Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour to Goat Island: This is a kayak tour to Goat Island, a heritage-listed island located in Port Jackson, in Sydney. Paddle under Anzac Bridge, past Balmain and heading over to historic Goat Island for a walking tour of this iconic landmark in Sydney Harbour. Goat Island is a conservation zone and landing is only allowed by special permit so we won't be rushed by crowds! After the walk and a rest, we'll hop back into our kayaks before paddling back via Darling Harbour.
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour to Goat Island
- Adventurous kayaking and exploring inner Sydney Harbour
- Passionate tour guide leading the way
- A walking tour of historic Goat Island
- Breathtaking Views – with photos to prove it!
Your guide will get you prepared for the day and fit you into your kayaks. Your PFD (life vest) and everything else you need, including high quality single or double sea kayaks are used in this tour. No tour begins without a safety briefing and your guide will give you an introduction to efficient paddling technique so beginners are very welcome on this tour. No experience is necessary!
- Your professional kayaking guide, double sea kayaks and all the equipment needed
- Guided walking tour on Goat Island
- National Parks Landing Permit for Goat Island
- Photo in your kayak in front of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
What to wear:
- Wear sports type clothing, synthetic tights or shorts.
- Long sleeve or short sleeve t-shirt
- Hat, sunglasses and plenty of sunscreen!
What to bring:
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes for when you're finished
- Shoes that can get wet
- Water bottle
Age & fitness:
- Must be 14 years or older with parental permission.
- Weight limit is 105kg
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- The Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour is approximately 3.5 hours
- Tour starts at 9:30am and returns approximately 1pm
Tour Departure Point:
- The Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour to Goat Island departs from Blackwattle Bay, Glebe.
- It's easy to walk from the city, catch a bus or take the light rail.
Numbers on the Day:
- A maximum of 6 participants, in 3 double kayaks.
- Experienced kayakers have the option of choosing a single kayak
- This tour is weather dependent.
- A strong wind warning will see the tour postponed or cancelled.
- If the tour is cancelled by the guide, a full refund will be paid or you tour will be rescheduled.
Cancellation and refunds:
- Refunds are at the discretion of the tour guide.
- Full refunds are offered if the tour is cancelled by the guide.
- Refunds are not paid if you fail to turn up on the day or cancel within 48 hours of the tour departure.
You may also be interested in these kayaking tours:
- Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk, Sunrise, NSW
- Morning Kayaking Tour, Pittwater near Sydney, 3 Hours
- Sydney Harbour Guided Kayaking Tour and Lunch
- Royal National Park Kayak Tour, Sydney