Rally Car Driving Brisbane, 16 Laps QLD: This is just an awesome experience, rally car driving in Brisbane! You will get behind the wheel of 2 different rally cars, such as our properly built world class 4WD Turbo Australian Rally Championship Subaru WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Evo 8s, for a total of 16 Laps. Then buckle up for the Hot Lap of a lifetime at the hands of one of our experienced rally instructors. This is a real rally blast!
Rally Car Driving Brisbane
Across 2 cars you will drive 16 laps on the dirt circuit layout. With a rally driving professional instructor beside you we will explain the the techniques which, in addition to a great time, will also make your everyday driving safer and more enjoyable.
This Brisbane Rally Car Driving Experience will leave you wanting more!
Finally, to top off the rally driving course, you’ll be strapped into the co-driver’s seat and taken for an exciting rally hot lap blast by one of our professional rally drivers, and these guys don’t hold back! What a blast!
Where is the track located?
Our Brisbane rally driving experiences are held at Willowbank Motorsport precinct. The track surface is fast, smooth and ideal for fast rally driving and sliding.
Who can Drive?
- Anyone aged 16-90 with a drivers license.
- We accept a driver who may have temporarily lost their license.
- We accept a 15 year old with a CAMS license. However, speak to us if this applies.
- Our cars have manual transmissions. You need to be able to competently drive a manual road car.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
What to wear
- Wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or whatever is suitable for the weather.
- No singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
- Guests also need to meet these requirements if they are doing a ‘Hot Lap’.
All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our staff
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day. Waiting your turn, watching the others have a go, is all part of the fun!
- Bring along friends and family.
- Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.
Participants must not have any medical conditions that are likely to put them at risk on the day. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when booking a date.