Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk at Sunrise: Experience Sydney's Pittwater like never before. As the sun brings in a new day, you could be kayaking across the pristine Pittwater waterways. As the sun climbs higher, you will enjoy deserted beaches, an early morning bushwalk, and all the beauty of Pittwater, Barrenjoey Head and Palm Beach has to offer you. This kayaking adventure and bushwalking will leave you feeling calm and tranquil, with a new appreciation for Sydney's beauty Pittwater area.
Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk
- Kayaking on the beautiful waters of Pittwater.
- Sechluded beaches for you to enjoy at first light.
- Knowledgable guides to inform you of the rich wildlife and history of the area.
- A light snack included. Bushwalking, swimming and kayaking.
- The Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk takes place on Pittwater and Ku Ring Gai National Park.
- Tour leaves from Iluka Park, Iluka Road, Palm Beach on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- Please arrive at least 15min before departure time.
- Allow 2 hours for the Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk.
- A relaxing and enjoyable kayak on Pittwater.
- Kayak hire.
- A light snack.
- Knowledgable guide.
- Inspiring views of Sydney as the sun rises.
Fitness and Experience:
- A standard level of fitness is required for participants to enjoy the kayaking and bushwalking experience.
- You do not need to have any kayking experience
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre and stable kayaks are used.
- Swimming experience is not required as we provide personal flotation devices (PFDs).
- This kayaking experience is suitablefor all ages.
- Child** ages: 7–15 years
- Small can sit on the kayak between their guardian's legs.
- We provide small PFDs suitable for children.
- Children under six are free.
What to bring:
- Wear clothes that can get wet!
- We suggest board shorts or tights (no denim or pants), and light layers on top.
- A spray jacket is also reccommended.
- Please wear shoes suitable for bushwalking.
- Bring a towel and a spare pair of clothes for after your experience.
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a hat, bottled water and your swimmers!
- You can also bring a camera to capture those special moments as dawn breaks!
- 6am – 8am: April, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan
- 6.30am – 8.30am: Feb, March
- Does not operate: May, June, July, August.
- This tour is weather dependant.
- The tour guide may cancel due to bad weather
- If cancelled an alternative tour date will be arranged within the next 6 months.
Numbers on the day:
- There may be up to 24 people on this tour.
- No refunds or rescheduled tours are offered for failing to show up.
Why not try these kayaking tours as well?
- Morning Kayaking Tour, Pittwater near Sydney, 3 Hours
- Sydney Harbour Guided Kayaking Tour and Lunch
- Royal National Park Kayak Tour, Sydney