Morning Kayaking Tour on Pittwater, 3 Hours: This is a 3 hour morning kayaking tour of the Pittwater waterways and a scenic bushwalk through the Ku Ring Gai National Park. Close to Sydney, this is an adventure experience for the senses. After a quick lesson on using your kayak, you'll depart for a leisurely kayaking tour of the remote western foreshore of Pittwater. Your guide will gather you all together and talk about the local Aboriginal and European history. Keep an eye out for some of the local wildlife including dolphins, seals and turtles.
Morning Kayaking Tour on Pittwater
- Kayaking on the beautiful waters of Pittwater.
- Secluded beaches for you to enjoy at first light.
- Amazing views of Pittwater, Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Headland
- Discovering Aboriginal artwork
- A light snack included. Bushwalking, swimming and kayaking.
You'll then land at a remote beach and leave the kayaks for a walk through the bush that ends in some amazing views of Pittwater, Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Headland. On the way you'll get to explore a cave which includes some Aboriginal artwork. Returning to the beach for a well earned rest and a quick swim. It's then time to head back across Pittwater to finish your tour. We are confident you'll remember the Morning Kayaking Tour on Pittwater as a great morning of adventure.
- The Pittwater Morning Kayaking Tour takes place on Pittwater and Ku Ring Gai National Park.
- Tour leaves from Iluka Park, Iluka Road, Palm Beach on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- Please arrive at least 15min before departure time.
- Allow 3 hours for the Morning Kayaking Tour on Pittwater.
- This tour operates from 9am–12pm most Saturdays and Sundays
- A relaxing and enjoyable kayak on Pittwater.
- Kayak hire.
- A light snack.
- Knowledgable guide.
- Inspiring views of Sydney as the sun rises.
Fitness and Experience:
- A standard level of fitness is required for participants to enjoy the kayaking and bushwalking experience.
- You do not need to have any kayaking experience
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre and stable kayaks are used.
- Swimming experience is not required as we provide personal flotation devices (PFDs).
- This kayaking experience is suitable for all ages.
- Child** ages: 7–15 years
- Small can sit on the kayak between their guardian's legs.
- We provide small PFDs suitable for children.
- Children under six are free.
What to bring:
- Wear clothes that can get wet!
- We suggest board shorts or tights (no denim or pants), and light layers on top.
- A spray jacket is also recommended.
- Please wear shoes suitable for bushwalking.
- Bring a towel and a spare pair of clothes for after your experience.
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a hat, bottled water and your swimmers!
- You can also bring a camera to capture those special moments as dawn breaks!
- This tour is weather dependant.
- The tour guide may cancel due to bad weather
- If cancelled an alternative tour date will be arranged within the next 6 months.
Numbers on the day:
- There may be up to 24 people on this tour.
- No refunds or rescheduled tours are offered for failing to show up.
Why not try these kayaking tours as well?
- Pittwater Kayaking Tour and Bushwalk, Sunrise, NSW
- Sydney Harbour Guided Kayaking Tour and Lunch
- Royal National Park Kayak Tour, Sydney