Hot Air Ballooning Flight near Perth – Weekends: Western Australia’s Avon Valley is the perfect location for your hot air ballooning experience. With its rolling hills, green open fields, beautiful streams mixed among love of the states best rural landscapes. Due to the weather patterns of Western Australia, hot air ballooning is seasonal with flights operating during the cooler months from early April to late November. This is WA's only hot air balloon flight!
Hot Air Ballooning Perth
- Watching the sunrise in a hot air balloon
- Floating above Avon Valley's wonderful rural scenery
- Delicious cooked breakfast and champagne after the flight
Weekend Hot Air Balloon Flights, Perth
What to expect:
- Your day starts 20 minutes prior to dawn.
- Arrive at the Northam Airfield, your pilot will brief you about the flight.
- Hot tea and coffee are available, toilet facilities.
- You are taken to the chosen launch site. Passengers are able to assist with the inflation of the balloons.
- Once the balloon is inflated you will climb into the basket and the balloon will lifts off for your flight of approximately 45 mins to 1 hour. Upon landing you can help pack up up the hot air balloon.
- The retrieval crew will return you to Northam for Champagne and a sumptuous cooked breakfast.
- There is a buffet of fruits, cereal, pastries and cheeseboard, and a full cooked breakfast is served to your table.
- Champagne is served to toast your flight. Juices, coffee and tea are also available. Please advise if there are any vegetarians or special dietary requirements.
Hot air ballooning in Western Australia is seasonal – flights operate during the cooler months from early April to late November (the hot and windy summer weather in WA is unsuitable for ballooning)
This is a Weekend or Public Holiday Flight package for 1 person.
- Please advise of weights at time of booking and also if you have had a recent injury or surgery.
- Flights run on Weekends & Public Holidays subject to availability and minimum numbers between early April and late November.
- Flights do not operate during the warmer months of Dec to March.
- We cannot fly anyone who is more than 14 weeks pregnant.
- People who have had recent back or leg injuries should consult their doctor before flying.
Where do the flights take place?
- Hot Air Ballooning takes place at Northam, approximately 100kms from Perth CBD.
- Please allow at least 1.5 hours for the journey.
How long is the Hot Air Ballooning experience?
- Allow at least 4–5 hours for the complete experience
- Includes balloon inflation, the flight, vehicle recovery and champagne breakfast.
- The actual flight will last approx 45mins to 1 hr.
- Hot air ballooning flights do not run on Thursdays.
- What to wear on the day
What to wear while hot air ballooning
- Dress according to the weather of the day.
- Wear casual comfortable clothing (Jeans and sneakers)
- Shoes must be flat, no high heels or open toed shoes permitted. Waterproof is preferable.
- Hat, sunglasses and sun cream are a must.
Numbers on the flight
- There may be up to 20 other people in the basket with you during your flight.
- Hot Air Ballooning is weather dependant.
- In the case of strong winds or heavy rain your flight may be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date.
- If your flight is to be cancelled you will be contacted by 1pm the day before your booking.
- No cancellations or changes to flight bookings will be accepted within 7 days prior to the day of flight.
Save money and fly during the week...