Cairns Reef and Rainforest Scenic Joy Flight, 60 mins: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our Reef and Rainforest scenic helicopter flight. You'll fly over the hinterland near Cairns to Barron Gorge National Park, where you'll see stunning rainforest and spectacular waterfalls such as the Barron River Falls. The helicopter will then turn towards the Great Barrier Reef where you fly over northern beaches, Double Island and out to the reef itself. While out there keep a close watch out for turtles, stingrays and sharks.
Cairns Reef and Rainforest Scenic Joy Flight
- 60 minutes in a helicopter!
- Unique views over the famous Great Barrier Reef
- Amazing views of Barron River Falls
- Professional pilot
A minimum of 2 people are needed for this booking. Solo travellers please contact us first before booking.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time so you can be briefed on your Barrier Reef Scenic Joy Flight. Flight times will be organised with you after you have booked your day.
- Depart from the Cairns Marina Helipad.
- 2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and camera.
Numbers on the Day
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to confirm the booking.
- The price quoted is for 1 person.
Weight & Age
- You will be asked for the weight of all passengers after booking.
- Weights must be accurately provided.
- One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge
- Infants must sit on a guardians lap.
- The Cairns Reef and Rainforest Scenic Joy Flight is weather dependent
- Your flight may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Any cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to flight to receive a 100% refund.
- After 48 hours, refunds are at the discretion of the tour operator.
You may enjoy these Cairns helicopter flights:
- Cairns Helicopter Joy Flight, 10 mins
- Cairns Reef Scenic Joy Flight, 30 mins
- Great Barrier Reef Scenic Joy Flight, ex Cairns, 40 mins