Byron Bay Hot Air Balloon Flight, Far North Coast NSW: A hot air balloon flight over Byron Bay and surrounds is one of the most spectacular activities you will do. You will be one of the first to witness the sunrise over Australia's most easterly point!
Byron Bay Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Floating above the countryside
- Stunning views of Byron Bay, Mt Warning and the coast.
- Setting up and pack up the balloon
- Champaign and Breakfast
Your Byron Bay Hot Air Balloon Flight begins approximately one hour before sunrise where you are then driven to the launch site, which is determined on the morning depending on the wind speed and direction. We have about 25 different launch sites within a 50km radius of Byron Bay, and these locations are individually selected to give you the best possible flight for the prevailing wind.
Your Byron Bay Hot Air Balloon Flight will entertain you for 3 to 4 hours.
This experience includes:
- Balloon Preparation
- Photos before, during and after take off
- Drinking Champagne
- A personalised 'Flight Certificate'
It is fascinating to be a part of all aspects of this ballooning experience.
Delicious Gourmet Champagne breakfast includes a glass of French champagne, freshly baked muffins and quiche, cereals, toast, fruit, yoghurt, juice, local organic coffee and tea.
- Adult price shown above.
- Child price between 4 & 12 years
- No specific level of fitness is required however you will need to be able to stand for the duration of the flight (1 hour).
- Please let us know if you are more than 95kg.
- Contact us if you are a:
- pregnant women
- have an aggravated back, hip or leg problem
- have had recent operations.
- Byron Bay – New South Wales
What to bring and wear:
- Sturdy shoes, sunglasses, a cap and sunscreen.
- Ladies, no skirts or high heels please!
- Depending on the season, you may need jeans, jumper, beanie and a jacket that you can remove as the morning warms up.
- The coldest part of the morning is on the ground whilst we are inflating the balloon.
- It is not cold in the balloon.
Numbers on the day:
- Up to 13 in total.
- Hot air ballooning is a weather dependent activity –we can only safely fly in calm light winds normally about 3 to 10 kts.
- It may be necessary to postpone a flight at any time if in our judgment, the conditions are not suitable.
- If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, the operator will allow up to 3 months to rebook.
- We do ask that you contact the operator within 90 days to arrange another flight.
Also consider these amazing Bryon Bay tour.