My partner, brother and sister in-law kayaked through the King River Gorge in the pouring rain on a somewhat cool summer day for Tasmania. Despite the rain (which you didn’t notice once you landed on the river as it is so beautiful), we had a brilliant time. We travelled up stream with a goal to … Continued
Tasmania is to get a further 45 kilometres of world-cass mountain bike trails as part of a plan to promote the state as a top adventure holiday destination to Australians and the world. With work recently beginning on stage 2 of an existing 25 kilometres of tails taking the total to 70kms with new trail … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney