South Australia’s Heysen Trail is one of the most famous hiking trails in Australia, snaking through more than 1,200km of beautiful scenery between coastal Cape Jervis and Parachilna Gorge in the state’s outback. First dreamed up in the mid-1940s, the trail is named after Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’smost celebrated artists, who made a … Continued
Category: South Australia
Kangaroo Island is located at the end of the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia, a three and a half hour drive south from Adelaide. Over 30 percent of Kangaroo Island is protected as national parks and conservation parks. You can expect a visit to be full of wildlife surprises and stunning natural beauty. Allow yourself a three day … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney