My partner, brother and sister in-law kayaked through the King River Gorge in the pouring rain on a somewhat cool summer day for Tasmania. Despite the rain (which you didn’t notice once you landed on the river as it is so beautiful), we had a brilliant time. We travelled up stream with a goal to … Continued
Perth boasts balmy temperatures, pristine beaches and a vibrant cosmopolitan city lifestyle, but with so much to see and do, we at Break Loose thought we would narrow it down to our top five most exciting adventure activities. Our top five Perth Adventures are… The Penguin Island Kayak Tour Tandem Skydive over Rottnest island Abseiling, … Continued
With a friend in tow, I headed into the beautiful area of Rose Bay, Sydney to go on an exciting adventure. Grabbing coffee at a conveniently located café right on the water, we walked down to sit by the bay. With the early morning sun warming our faces, we watched the yachts sail out, and … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney